Apply-Enroll Now

  • We are here to help and will guide you through your application process. If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us!

    head start logo To Enroll for Head Start

    Families will need the following information:

    • Proof of Income – This may be your W-2 or 1040 tax form from last year, or you can use one month of pay check stubs for all the jobs you had during the past 12 months.
    • Proof of Birth – You can use your child’s birth certificate or hospital record
    • Proof of Residency – Acceptable documents include a utility bill (such as cable TV, electricity, natural gas, oil), rental agreement, etc.


    Is Your Family Eligible?

    Bucks County Head Start income eligibility is based on Federal income guidelines. See the chart below to determine eligibility or Contact Us and we will assist you.

    Head Start Income Eligibility Chart


    Contact Us for more information or assistance with the enrollment process.