Early Head Start
Enroll Today – open to residents of Bucks County, PA this program is FREE to qualified low income pregnant women and children ages birth to 3. Early Head Start programs support children’s growth and development in a positive learning environment through a variety of services including early learning, health and nutrition, and family well-being.
Early Head Start Features:
- Weekly home visits
- Monthly socialization groups
- Promotes parents and children learning together
- Health and wellness services
- Mental and behavioral health services
- Opportunities to engage in community activities
The Bucks County Intermediate Unit is here to help you with any questions or to assist with the application process.
Call 215-348-2940 extension 8800