Reading/English/Language Arts Advisory Council - (RELA)
This advisory council, which meets four times a year, is focused on best practices in Reading and Language Arts. Ideas are shared, new programs are presented, materials are reviewed, and recommendations are offered for professional development.
Contact Information: Dr. Edwina Frasca-Stuart, 215 348-2940 Ext. 1410, email@example.com RELA Advisory Council Meeting DatesAll meetings start at 1:00 p.m.
Thursday - October 10, 2017
Thursday - December 12, 2017
Thursday - February 13, 2018
Thursday - May 8, 2018
- Keystone Literature Item Reference Materials
- Keystone Literature Item Writing Materials
- Keystone Literature Handscoring Materials 'Taming the Bicycle'
- Keystone Literature Handscoring Materials 'Starlings in Winter'
- Keystone Literature Handscoring Materials 'Nonscore Codes'