Enroll Today – open to residents of Bucks County, PA this program is FREE to qualified low income children ages 3-5. Head Start programs support children’s growth and development in a positive learning environment through a variety of services including early learning, health and nutrition, and family well-being.
Head Start Features:
- Full-time, full-day classrooms
- Class size is approximately 15-20 students
- Active learning environments
- Nutritional snacks and meals
- Family involvement
- Services for children with special needs
The Bucks County Intermediate Unit is here to help you with any questions or to assist with the application process.
Call 215-348-2940 extension 8800