Local Interagency Coordinating Council (ICC)
The ICC brings together families, early interventionists, and other professionals concerned about young children with special needs. For information about other supports available for families, check out the links under family resources in the contents column.
Kathryn McNamara, Parent Co-ChairLisa Morton, Professional Co-ChairPat Erario, Facilitator, Bucks County Dept of MH/DPKarin King-Rigby, MS, MS, BCIU #22 Early Childhood Services Supervisor
Mission and Objectives
It is the mission of the Bucks County LICC to promote community linkages between existing resources for children with special needs and their families. We work to provide training, enhance communication, ensure community awareness, explore and help develop new models of service and maintain an active political voice to create the best possible early intervention system for the children and families of Bucks County.Our objectives are to:
- Increase parent involvement in community early intervention
- Bring together interested parties to make recommendations to develop, review, and enhance local practices and concerns in accordance with best practice and state and federal law
- Identify local community issues and work to address them.
- Parents and families of children with special needs
- Bucks County Department of Mental Health/Developmental Programs
- Bucks County Department of Health
- CDI/Head Start Serving Bucks County
- Bucks County Intermediate Unit #22
- Providers and Service Coordinators
- Child Care Providers
- Community Members
Upcoming Meetings:Are you having a tough time with your child in any of the following areas: Aggressive behavior, tantrums, no sleep, biting, hitting?
Then please join the Bucks County LICC FREE Workshop in Jamison, PA. Meet other families and professionals in a relaxed atmosphere while learning how to promote your child’s positive behavior and social and emotional development.Next Meeting: April 3, 2017: 5:30pm - 7:30pmMeeting Flyer: Sensory-Motor Play from Birth to School-Aged Children
How to Contact the Bucks County LICC
Ages 0-3: Pat Erario, Director Email: email@example.comAges 3-5: Karin King-Rigby, BCIU#22 Supervisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link to Contact the PA State ICC