At the request of Bucks County School Districts, special education students are transported to district, Intermediate Unit programs, and approved private schools. Portal-to-portal transportation is provided with specialized services and equipment to accommodate the varying needs of all students with disabilities. Our service is provided effectively and economically to meet the IEP needs for every student.
Vehicle Size: Some 48 passenger buses that are wheelchair equipped are used, but our primary vehicles are designed to carry no more than nine passengers.
The Primary Goal is: Provide safe, cost efficient exemplary transportation services to meet the needs outlined in a student's individual education plan.
• Portal to Portal Service, No Road Crossing
• Seat Belts in All Vehicles
• Flexibility of Routes and Assignments
• Lift Equipment for Wheelchair Use
• Compliance with All Regulations, Driver and Vehicle
• Driver Training Programs and Inservices
• Adaptive Equipment
• Vigilant Maintenance Program for Vehicles
• Minimal Driver Turn-Over
• Substitute Drivers Familiarized with Routes and Conditions
• Program Supervision and Management
• Resource Network for Specific Expertise
For More Information click here