1. Call the Systems Net helpdesk: 215-340-1951 or toll-free at 888-676-1228 M-F: 8:30am – 5:00pm
2. Press #0 to immediately speak to the helpdesk operator.
3. Identify yourself as a BCIU employee.
4. If you call after hours, leave a message and you will hear from someone during the next business day.
What will happen when I call?
1. The help desk technician will walk you through a triage process to diagnose your problem and provide any appropriate assistance over the phone.
2. If your problem cannot be resolved over the phone, the helpdesk technician will work with you to schedule an appointment with a mobile technician to address your problem on-site.
3. If a technician needs to be dispatched to your location, Systems Net will most likely address your problem on-site, including repair work, as they will have a stock of common parts with them in their trucks to facilitate quick repair. If this is not possible, every attempt will be made to service equipment as fast as possible to minimize downtime.