Guest Teacher/Substitute Information
Last updated: 05/13/2013
Read the details below the statment which best fits your situation:
You are PA certified teacher, with an active certification, who is interested in becoming a Guest Teacher and substituting in Bucks County Regular Education classrooms for the 2013-2014 school year?
- If you are interested in substituting in the Bucks County School Districts (regular education classrooms) and not the Bucks County IU (special education classrooms) you will need to contact the School District's HR Department you are interested in working for individually.
- Are you unsure if your certification is active?
- You can check on your Act 48 hours by clicking here and entering in your PPID (if you do not know your PPID, you can find that by visiting the above link as well
- You can check on the status of all of your certifications by creating an account with PDE's new online Teacher Information Management System (TIMS). You can find more information by clicking here.
You are interested in Substituting for the Bucks County Intermediate Unit #22 in Special Education classes.
- If so, you will contact Source4Teachers who manages the BCIU Substitute list for both Day to day Sub Teachers and Instructional Assistants. You can contact Source4Teachers with the information below.
Office Phone: 856-482-0300