Bucks County Intermediate Unit #22
The policy of the Intermediate Unit is to provide equal opportunity in all of its educational programs, activities and employment. In compliance with Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and ADA, no person will be subject to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex age or disability. The Human Resource Department exists to provide support to BCIU #22 Staff Members. If you have a question, we encourage you to contact the department so we may assist you.
**Attn Candidates- Application Changes**
The Bucks County Intermediate Unit #22 has moved to a paperless application process with the goal of becoming more efficient and "green". You must now apply for each position of interest individually. All applications will need to be submitted through our website. Any paper applications submitted will not be considered for a position. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you are a current Bucks County Intermediate Unit employee, you can create an internal account to apply for positions. To create an internal account click on Search Available Positions above. At the top right of the screen, click on "Internal". Then create an internal account and you will be able to submit your interest, resume and cover letter for each position as an internal employee.
All external applicants, please create an account in the School Recruiter system as an external applicant. You can then submit your application for each position of interest.
If you are offered a position with the Bucks County Intermediate Unit, please be advised that the following information will be required before you are able to begin working. All of the below information must be within one year of your hire date of employment.
- Act 34: PA State Police Clearance
- You can apply online and you will receive results immediately and you can print and retain the receipt containing the control number (this starts with the letter "R").
- The cost of this clearance is $10 paid by credit card on the website.
- This clearance needs to be dated within one year of proposed hire date.
- Act 151: Child Abuse Clearance
- Fill out, print and send this form directly to the Department of Public Welfare.
- You will need to include a $10 money order with your form (you should retain your money order receipt until you receive your official clearance).
- This clearance will be mailed back to the address you provide on the form.
- This clearance takes, at a minimum, 2-3 weeks to be returned (you can overnight the form to help speed up the process).
- This clearance needs to be dated within one year of proposed hire date (the employer will need to see the original and retain a verified copy).
- Act 114: FBI Fingerprint
- You must register on the Cogent website prior to visiting a fingerprint site.
- The cost is $28.75 payable by credit card on the website or by money order at the time of fingerprint appointment
- The Bucks County Intermediate is an official Fingerprint location and you can find information by clicking here.
- This clearance needs to be dated within one year of proposed hire date (the employer will need the receipt containing the registration number starting with the letters "PAE").
- School Health Form (includes physical and TB test)
- This form needs to be filled out with all appropriate signatures and dated within one year of proposed hire date (the employer retains the original of this form).
- PDE FORM 6004: Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification
- This form needs to be filled out and signed (the employer retains the original of this form).
- By signing, you are stating that the information provided on this form is correct and complete.