Enrollment Information
bc hs


To enroll for Head Start families will need the following information.

  • Proof of Income – Last year’s W-2 or 1040 Tax Form or one month of pay check stubs for all jobs held during the past 12 months.
  • Proof of Birth – Child’s Birth Certification or Hospital Record
  • Proof of Residency – Utility Bill (Cable, Electric, Gas), Rental agreement, etc.

Contact the Head Start Center closest you to start the enrollment process.