Dear BCIU Team Member,
Do you believe that one person can make a difference?
The Bucks County Intermediate Unit believes that we make a difference every day in the lives of the students and schools of Bucks County.
The United Way of Bucks County also believes that one person can make a difference.
The beliefs of United Way of Bucks County are to ensure that:
· Children are kept safe and have access to education;
· Hard working families can increase their income and savings;
· Older residents stay in good health and in their own homes longer;
· People who desperately need our help will get it.
One person can make a difference, but many people working together can create lasting change.
We are proud of our partnership with United Way of Bucks County.
A few examples include:
· Our work with early childhood services and Head Start.
· Our #girlSTEM Conference on May 26, 2016 is in partnership with the Women’s Initiative of United Way of Bucks County and impacts over 800 young women in our Bucks County middle schools.
Our BCIU United Way of Bucks County campaign will be from March 15, 2016 until April 15, 2016.
Mark Hoffman, Ed.D.
Bucks County Intermediate Unit #22
705 N. Shady Retreat Road
Doylestown, PA 18901