The Bucks County Early Intervention
Interagency Coordinating Council (ICC)
The ICC brings families, early interventionists, and other professionals concerned about young children with special needs together. For information about other supports available for families, check out the links under family resources in the contents column.
Pat Erario, Facilitator
Mission and Objectives
• It is the mission of the BCICC to promote community linkages between existing resources for children with special needs and their families. We will work to provide training, enhance communication, ensure community awareness, explore and help to develop news models of service and maintain an active political voice to create the best possible early intervention system for the children and families of Bucks County.
• Our objectives are to:
• Parents and families of children with special needs
• Bucks County Department of Mental Health/Developmental Programs
• Bucks County Department of Health
• Bucks County Head Start, Inc.
• Bucks County Intermediate Unit #22
• Providers and Service Coordinators
• Child Care Providers
• Community Connections for ALL Children
• Community Members
NEW: Look for announcements regarding regional social events for parents only. Take this opportunity to meet and get to know other Early Intervention families.
How to Contact the BCICC
If you are interested in learning more about the BCICC, please contact Melissa Adams, parent co-chair, on our voicemail at 1-800-770-4822, ext. 2140.
Our Mailing Address is: P.O. Box 216, Holicong, PA 18928